Saturday, March 19, 2011

Sledgehammer & Tecktonik

  So the other day I was blog surfin and I came across a gem of a tune by the name of "Sledgehammer" by the Electrophants. The minute I heard the song I fell in love. It had the perfect amount of groove, bounce, wobble and bass to make me wanna get up and  TECKTONIK (tecktonik is a style of dance that people have told me that I dance like... although, I've been dancing like this years before the "Tecktonik" style was born). I've linked a youtube vid of this kid giving a Tecktonik tutorial. He looks like he's 12 and he's pretty damn good. I see a Choreography career in his future should he choose to embrace it. Anyway, I will have to get some video footage of me dancing so that I can show you guys my fancy moves!
   Ok, back to ELECTROPHANTS! These guys bring out them filthy synths and bangers to get the dancefloor jumpin. I dig their style so I decided to reach out to them via twitter and show them some love (god how I love Twitter). They responded with a follow and a DM that asked for my email address so that they could send me some tunes. And now... I am going to remix their tune Sledgehammer and they are going to remix one of my tracks! YESSS! Ask and you shall receive! You know I finally watched The Secret on Netflix the other night and it clearly states: Ask, Believe, Receive. So I encourage you all to do the same, just look at what it did for me!
   Alright now check out Sledgehammer and support the Electrophants by purchasing their EP on iTunes can't wait to share my remix with you all! Oh... and one last thing HAPPY BIRTHDAY to my incredible brother Willie! I love you!
xoxoxo
Kiss


Sledgehammer- Electrophants

No comments:

Post a Comment