Monday, April 4, 2011

Dubstep Tour 1st Stop: Monterrey Mexico



  So as some of you may know I am in Mexico on my first official DUBSTEP tour with 6Blocc. Our first stop was in Monterrey, Mexico at an indoor Skate Park. Above is some video footage of part of my set... I had a great time playing for my Mexicanos they were really feelin the Dubstep as you may be able to tell from the crowd shots... the best part was the girl in the white shirt that straight up swatted all the drinks in front of her and knocked them all over!!! The tracks I'm playing in the video are "Jump Around" (Jantsen Remix) and "Marmite" (Doctor P Remix)... GREAT tunes to rage to buy them on iTunes!
   Monterrey has been great! I've made some great new friends and connected with some incredible producers who I will be working on some projects with. Javier Estrada is one of these producers, he is releasing an EP on Mad Decent very soon, so be on the lookout for his Moombahcore tracks!
  Tonight we are heading to Mexico City where we will be djing on Sunday, but first we are going to play in Aguascalientes (Friday April 8th) and San Luis Potosi (Saturday April 9th). And off to the airport we go.... xo

No comments:

Post a Comment